Wednesday 6 July 2016

July Update

Hi Folks,

So I've not been updating my blog much recently due to the fact that I've been suffering from stress, depression and anxiety issues. I'm on the dreaded tablets and had counselling, so I'm on my way to getting better, but in June I also found out that after 12 years I was being made redundant!!
Added pressure to my already stressed mind, although I have had more time on my hands to enter competitions.

My new competition regime is to enter high value prizes first then work my way down. The Competition Database is one of my favourite sites to use as you can easily sort for prizes worth £500 or more, £150-£500, £50-£150 and under £50. The best thing is that you can also select what type of competitions you want to enter, from Facebook to Twitter, Blogs or Instagram!

Tip - Check your "Other Folder" on FB messages as you may just miss a prize. I checked today and found out that I'd won a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine which otherwise I would have missed because I wasn't tagged on their FB page, so it's always worth checking.


I will keep updating the daily competitions so keep checking in everyday to find new competitions to enter.

Remember if you need any advice you can contact me via FB, Twitter or email.

Good Luck all!

Leyan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment