Rafflecopter and Sweepstakes. .
These are normally found on blog sites and I run my own regularly. This requires you to log in either with your name and email or through FB and then you can enter how you please using the methods stated.
There is always a mandatory one (normally posting on blog) but you can enter by liking the FB page, Twitter page, Tweeting about the comp, signing up to newsletters and following the Blog etc. Each method you complete will get you points ranging from 1+ into the competition. Don't worry if it has lots of entries as sometimes you can get 10 entries per method so 1 person can easily get 100 entries into the competition. You don't have to do them all and remember it only takes 1 entry to win!!
To save a massive amount of time and quickly enter your details. Download RoboForm Trial for free.
Watch out for the tick boxes as some ask you to opt in to newsletters and contact whilst others are asking you to opt it
- Competitions may not be valid to UK residents so check for Countries eligible
- How many times can you enter?? This is normally limited to 1 entry per person but can also be 1 entry per household or IP address so check carefully or you may be disqualified!!
- Prize details need a once over as some state collection only and you may find it's 200 miles away. If it's a holiday are flights and insurance included?
- Always check the closing date. Whilst most competitions state this and close entry other don't so you may enter not realizing the date has passed and your entry won't be counted.
- Prize dates are especially important for holidays, trips and theatre breaks etc. The T&C will state the dates these are valid for so check you are available to travel.
- Is the prize transferable?? Read the rules to check if you can sell the prize or pass on to a family member.
- How am I notified of a win? Again the T&C should state this and let you know how long you have to claim. All name of winners MUST be made available on all prize promotions. Be careful though as they don't have publish them but they are available through contact with promoter.
Whatever site you decide to use and no matter how much time you invest, a win will come eventually.