Monday 9 November 2015

Never give them Up!

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything (apologies) but I've been having a bad time of late with anxiety and depression issues and I lost my comping mojo.

Anyways onto something positive....

After recent events I wasn't really entering many competitions but in the last week or so I've been on it none stop. My new motto is don't give up, send lucky dust to fellow compers, share and tag friends and spread the love.

Today I won 4 amazing prizes. I've been really getting the hang of twitter and also started Instagram competitions after learning about regramming and such likes.

Before 12pm I had 2 twitter notification and a WEM (winning email). A Rimmel Goodie Bag from Superdrug.

The a DM (direct message) from Marie Claire saying I'd won £100 of NailInc products.


I then received 2 emails. One from a blog ( A PomBear Gift Set)

And then finally a email from The Fragrance Shop saying I've won a bottle of Sam Feairs Pure Perfume 100ml

As George McFly would say "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything"

I hope to have lots more wins before Christmas, and wish you all the best of luck with the Advents!

Leyan x


No comments:

Post a Comment