Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mid month update

So were mid month and no wins for me. I've been ill and have tried to catch up with as many competitions as physically possible but still nothing. As I mentioned in my previous post I have been without the Internet for a few weeks so it's probably due to the fact that i haven't been able to enter as many as I normally would.

On a brighter note it's my birthday on friday and I'm off back to Lanzarote the weekend after so all is good. Just a little win would make my day!

When I return I will be drawing the winner of my competition and hopefully hosting another one since this one has gone really well.

If there is anything you would like to see on my blog then please let me know and i'll try to help.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Do you normally do well with competitions?

    I have been comping for at least a year and I have still yet to win a thing, I enter over 100 competitions/prize draws a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have been lucky enough to win lots since I started in 2012. I do about the same as you, maybe less. I seem to have the majority of my wins on FB so make sure you set up an account if you haven't already. I use The Prize Finder and usually enter the FB ones first and then do the Closing soon. Best of luck to you Betsy, a big win will come x

    ReplyDelete